Friday, November 7, 2014

Falling Into the Season: Fall Jacket

Layering jackets is one of my favorite ways to keep warm during the fall and winter time. They add depth and texture to an outfit, and they can turn any simple jeans and a sweater into a super cute outfit. Bellow are My favorite types of jean jackets to wear when it starts to get chillier.



Blazer


Starting off with my favorite style of jacket, we have the blazer. A blazer can add chicness to any outfit you wear. You can still look professional in the fall time by just adding a blazer over top a few long sleeve layers.

Leather Jacket

Next, we have a nice leather jacket. I believe every girl, no matter her style, should invest in a nice good leather jacket. Leather jackets add a bit of edge and style to any outfit you are wearing and they can keep you nice and dry when it starts to snow.

Trench Coat


The trench coat is great for very cold days. It will keep you super warm but can still be feminine with the synched waist. Again, I believe every girl needs one of these in her closets for those extra cold fall days.

Stay classy my lovelies,
Molly

Photo Credit: pinterest.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment