Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Finals Week Essentials

Let's face the truth, shall we? Finals week is one of the most, if not the most, stressful weeks of the entire school year. When it comes to final week, I prefer to spend my time at Starbucks studying because having so many people working diligently around me will motivate me to study. Bellow is a list of my essentials for the week.


Book For Every Class
We tend to not realize how helpful our school books our. Many usually rely only on their notes and study guides. If you have the time, go back and read through old chapters that you didn't understand that well. Just reading through everything will refresh your memory of what you have learned in the past semester. Bring home all of your books  

Water
I know this seems like a weird one, but water is always essential for me. When you are the slightest bit dehydrated, your bodily functions begin to slow down, making you more tired. Energy drinks will only give you a short burst of energy, while water can keep you awake and energized a lady.

Yummy Snack
I tend to live at Starbucks for several hours a day during finals week, so I need a snack to keep myself satisfied. I suggest the snow man cookies at Starbucks. Though they aren't the healthiest, they are a nice little treat during the stressful time.

Sticky Notes
Though I find these to be essential all year long, they are especially important during finals week. I find them helpful for writing down questions to ask your teacher, as you are studying. The bright colors just make it a little more fun.

Sweat Pants
Do not even try to look cute during finals week. Trust me, it's not even worth it. Go for comfy because everyone else will look pretty bad too, and being comfortable is just easier.

Stay classy,
Molly

Photo Credit: pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment