What will you need to make a snow globe? Look at the list bellow.
- Empty glass vase
- LED Christmas lights
- Christmas decorations of your choice
- Artificial snow
Now that you have everything you need. Now do you make such snow globe?
- Start off by fill the glass two thirds of the way up with artificial snow. You can find this almost anywhere, this time of year. Press it down firmly so that it is packed in nicely.
- Place your Christmas lights into the jar after you have added the snow. I would recommend either warm white Christmas lights on a clear cable or white cable lights. Spread them around, throughout the jar. This will add a nice glow.
- Next, add a little more snow to cover.
- Then arrange some Christmas decorations on top of the show to create a scene. Have fun with little snow men, Christmas trees, carolers, and kids playing in the snow. Check out a dollar store for some cheep ones, or you can go to a store like Target and pick some nicer ones up.
Now you have completed your snow globe! Use jars big and small, and use them to decorate your house this Christmas.
Stay classy my lovelies,
Photo Credit: pinterest.com