Sunday, December 14, 2014

Peak Into My Journal: Quotes and Song

Hello lovelies! I haven't done a Peak Into My Journal for quite some time, so I thought it was about time that I do another one. Today, I just have a couple new quotes for you all that are so truthful and inspiring. I also decided to include a new favorite song of mine that is extremely gorgeous, and I think you all need to listen to it. Let's peak in! (pun completely intended)


Let's begin with a quote. I found this one, and it just made me think of a very modest person that I strive to be. I hope it inspires you.

"Stay mad, but behave like normal people. Run the risk of being different, but learn to do so without attracting attention."
-Paulo Coelho

Coco Chanel honestly has the best quotes about being a lady. With all of the immodesty in the world, we need some guidance from her sometimes. Here is a favorite of mine.

"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous."
-Coco Chanel

Lastly, I have a song here. I don't necessarily have this video in my journal because that is impossible, but this video is of the dance from Dancing With the Stars that I always think of when I hear this song. The song is I'm Gonna Be (500 miles) by Sleeping At Last.

I hope you all have a wonderful week!
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment