Sunday, December 28, 2014

Peak Into My Journal: Quotes and Funny Picture


Hello love buckets!

How are you all doing today? Time for another Peak Into My Journal, I suppose. I've got a few other great quotes to share with you guys and a picture of my favorite superhero. I hope it will give you a little chuckles. Let's start with a quote from Helen Keller.

Helen Keller: Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.

I recently heard a presentation from a woman about leadership. She talked about how she got to where she was today, and believe me it was inspiring. She took chances. She moved all the way to D.C. to start a brand new job with people she had never met before. She was adventurous, and I hope all of you come to realize that importance.

Good judgment comes from experience and experience comes from bad judgment.
     -Oscar Wild

Oscar Wild is truly a genius. This quote defines the process of working through experiences in life. Remember that everyone will have bad judgment every once in a while, and this is learning.


Now that all of the heavy stuff is over...time for something comical. Yeah, Thor is my favorite superhero. I saw this and I thought "YEEEEEESSSSSS!" Alright, that's all for today. Stay tuned for Monday's blog post.

Stay classy,
Molly

Photo Credit: pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment