Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Yearly Rap-Up: Best Makeup/Beauty Products of 2014


With New Years approaching (if you have been living under a rock, it's tomorrow) it seems appropriate that I do a rap-up for you all of my favorite beauty bits and bobs from 2014. Now, I surely don't remember every single beauty product I have used over this year, but I do have a few favorite to spill to you all. What are your favorites?

Let's start with the makeup! My favorite face powder has to be the Rimmel London Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder. This was one of the only powders I used all year and gosh does it work well. (Plus, it's only a couple of dollars in price!) My favorite eye product is the Urban Decay Naked Basics 2 Pallet. I have used this pallet nonstop since I got it. Colors are beautiful and all that I need for everyday purposes and special occasions. For lips, my Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie was my go to. It is the perfect darker pink shad that honestly went with everything. Lastly, for makeup products, my favorite makeup brush has to be the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. I will use no other brush to apply my makeup because this one applied it so flawlessly. Everyone needs a brush like this in their lives.  

I've got a few other fun beauty things that I have also been impressed with this year. First, is the Vaseline Petroleum Jelly for my lips. I have found no better lip balm to heal my extremely chapped lips. Everyone needs this in their lives and you can find it anywhere! For face wash, my true love was the Cetaphile Face Cleanser. You can never go wrong with this basic, gentle cleanser. It is my go to whenever I run out of any cleanser. Last, but not least, I have one favorite hair product. It is the Organix Moroccan Penetrating Oil. The reason I picked out this oil in the first place was because it was the cheapest one I could find at the Target. I ended up loving it so much that I feel no need to try any other hair oils.

Now that raps up all of my favorite beauty products of 2014. Tomorrow I will have a blog post all on my other random favorites of the year, so look forward to that! I hope you all have a blessed New Years, and good luck for the new year!

Stay classy,

Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment