Monday, December 15, 2014

Holly Days: Christmas Shopping Outfit

When it comes to winter fashion, my first priority is staying worm. It gets pretty chilly where I live, so layers is the way to go for me. You still want to look cute during the winter, right? Here are a few of my favorite pieces combined into a cute outfit that's perfect for shopping around all day for Christmas presents. It's comfy, but super chick with the blazer, booties, and tote bag.



Let's start off with that lovely blazer! I found this blazer for only $34 dollars at Target! I think it's a super unique tuxedo blazer with the faux leather sleeves and collar detailing. I am in love with the added faux leather trend this season!


For that comfy style I promised you all, add a pair of boyfriend jeans to the look. These are the most comfortably type of jeans, and they are a nice contrast to the structured blazer. These jeans can be found at H&M for $29.95, and they are an essential to anyone's closet. I especially like the patch detailing under the rips.


Is this look a little too neutral for you with just the blazer and jeans? Add a fun flannel underneath. Not only will this make the look ten times warmer, but it is a nice pop of color. Choose any color you like and just layer it under the blazer! I found this one at Old Navy for only $24.94.


Next, add some cute basic black booties to the look. These will look super cute with the boyfriend jeans but they are super comfortable to wear since the heal is very short. Again, every girl needs a basic pair of black bootie sin her closet for the winter time. The are perfect for freezing cold temperatures and mounds of snow. Pick these one up at DSW for $49.95.


Of course, you will need a tote to carry all of your things around in too! I love this faux leather one from Forever 21 because it's a unique looking tote. It's got a slightly longer strap than most, and it will still hold a lot. I just love to add a big tote to a casual look for a more put-together look. Purchase this one for $27.90 at Forever 21.


I wouldn't be a perfect winter outfit without a pop of color on the lips. I decided to go with this Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Wine With Everything #525. Pick it up at Target for only $4.99. This color will add a pop of color to a pale winter face and it pulls the deep red color from the flannel.

I hope this helps you pick out your next outfit helps you find some more winter essentials! Look for several more winter fashion posts later this week!

Stay classy,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment