Thursday, January 1, 2015

The Yearly Rap-Up: Best Randoms of 2014

Hello 2015! I hope you all had a lovely New Years (and a safe one, might I add). I had a very quite one but that's how I like it. If you didn't see my last post on my beauty products, clip here to read it. Today I've got all of the other random "bests." All the way from TV shows to quotes, let's get started.


Okay, so my obsession with crime shows definitely escalated in 2014. I would have to say that my favorite was Criminal Minds though. It hits all of the appeals that one wants in an investigation show. Need a new show? This is the way to go. (To fans of the show, look out for the spinoff, Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior, coming soon.) Meryl Davis and Maksim Chmerkovskiy are my two favorite people of the year. I absolutely loved them on Dancing With the Stars, and I doubt I will find any two people I love more. Another favorite of the year was my Steve Madden Strappy Heals. If you want a pair of nice heals, Steve Madden has some super cute and comfy ones. They also last for ages if you keep them in good shape. These are my go to heals for fancier events. 

My favorite movie of the year was Captain America: The Winter Soldier.  I have fallen in love with the Captain (Chris Evans) and Natasha Romanoff (Scarlett Johansson) because of this movie. As far as quotes, my favorite was one I had in one of my Peak Into My Journal blog posts. This quote is from Coco Chanel "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous". Every girl should live by this quote. My favorite app of the year was Pinterest. I have become obsessed with the app. (Click the tap on the right ---> to follow me on Pinterest.) You can honestly find anything on there. Cities have also become my love. I am determined to live in a city like Chicago one day. It is my true love.

And, that's all of my favorites of the year. I wish you all luck for the new year! and always remember...

Stay classy my lovelies,
Molly

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13383423/?claim=b2z267yjpny">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment