Wednesday, January 28, 2015

A Day in My LIfe in Black and White: 1/27/15

Hey love buckets!
Today's post is another new series I am starting. I guess you could call it a "Follow Me Around" type of series, but these will include black and white pictures of the things I did during a random day of the week. This might include, my makeup, hair, fashion, what I read, what I ate, and anything else. They can also be "Get Ready With Me" type of ones (like this one!). I'll just focus on a couple things throughout the day and take a picture. I just thought it would be a fun new way to express my love for photography and give you guys some inspiration. Let's start the day!

So I woke up in the morning and got ready for school. I started out with my favorite lotion from Bath and Body Works. Seriously this stuff lasts FOREVER on your skin.


Then I went to makeup! This is the makeup that I use every day. So if you were wondering, here it is.

MY MAKEUP:
Benefit the Pore-fissional Primer 
CoverGirl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation in 105 classic ivory
Makeup Forever Full Cover Concealer in 3
CoverGirl Ready Set Gorgeous Concealer in 4253 fair
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 001 transparent
NYX Blush in peach
Elf Eye Shadow Primer
Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics Pallet
Rimmel London Eyeliner in black
Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara in very black
Maybelline Lip Gloss in 035 pink perfection

This is an awesome week for my school because duh...IT'S CATHOLIC SCHOOLS WEEK! We were allowed to ditch the uniforms and have a twin day, so I dressed the same as my bestie. We kept it classy with a grey sweater (Target), black t-shirt (Forever 21), black and white scarf (Forever 21), dark jeans (Hollister), knee high boots (Target), and a large watch (Forever 21). I also added my favorite purse (Kohl's).

These are my new boots I got from Target yesterday that I am in love
with! Go check out Target's boots right now because they are all on clearance!
Classic hand-on-hip pose here -->

<-- and bad a** pose on this side.













I also took a pic of my shades I was wearing. They are the best! Chic and classy. They are also from Target.
 
...and that was my Tuesday!

Stay classy,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment