Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Everyone Needs a Makeup Break

Now I love makeup, there is no doubt about that. I will spend many nights in my room just playing around with makeup, just 'cause. My self, and many other women wear makeup every day. Whether it is just a touch of concealer and mascara or a full face of makeup, it's quit the norm. I recently had a three day makeup break, and it was probably the best thing I could have done for my skin. Here's why.

I have been hard-core struggling with my face recently. I have just had awful acne, and I was unable to do anything about it. I tried dozens of products and watched dozens of videos. I knew that wearing foundation every day was not good for my skin, but it just made me feel self-conscious without it.

I follow Demi Lovato on Instagram, and she has started a trend of "No Makeup Monday." She takes a picture of herself with no makeup every Monday, and encourages others to send her pictures if themselves without makeup.

I recently went on a couple college visits/holiday. I decided that I was going to go makeup free for the three days I would be gone. Let me say, I got ready much quicker than usual. After this experience my skin looked tremendously better! It was the craziest thing!

Makeup can clog your pores and hide your skin for the fresh air it deserves. This makeup break helped my skins so much. I want to make this a regular thing of going makeup free maybe one day a week or so. Your skin needs a breath of fresh air. I recommend this to everyone!

Especially if you are having bad skin, just take a day or two without makeup. Trust me the world will not end! Your skin will thank you dearly! This is just a little tip that I randomly picked up. Try it out and see the amazing results it can have for your skin!

P.S. Take part in Demi Lovato's "No Makeup Mondays" on your Instagram page!

Stay classy,
Molly

Photo Credit: pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment