Friday, June 12, 2015

Free This Friday: Current Song Loves

I have to warn you that I find most of my song inspiration form Dancing With the Stars. They just seem to play the best songs, and it makes me think about the dance whenever I hear them. Anyway, here is a list of songs I have been playing on repeat recently. There are some oldies along with a few newer ones you might have never even heard before. I have also included after each song what it makes me think of, if you are curious. I usually don't start listening to an awesome song without having a meaning behind it. Enjoy.

Love Runs Out (One Republic) *Dancing With the Stars. Alfonso and Whitney. Trio dance. Paso Doble. Heard it in a store and died for about an hour trying to figure out where I had heard it.
Love is An Open Door (Frozen) *Don't ask...It's just been in my head all month after I wanted the movie for the first time. Dancing With the Stars also. Nastia and Derek. Cutest dance I have ever seen!
The Riddle (Five for Fighting) *The Fisher King Part 2 of NCIS
Drops of Jupiter (Train) *Found it while looking through a list of my older songs. Best song ever!
Little Talks (Of Monsters and Men) *Listening to Mumford and Sons Pandora station.
Tiny Dancer (Elton John) *Criminal Minds episode.
Heroes (Alesso) *Dancing With the Stars. Merly and Maks. 10th anniversary show. Tango and Paso Doble.
Honey, I'm Good (Andy Grammer) *Dancing With the Stars. Nastia and Derek/Sasha.
Classic (MKTO) *Dancing With the Stars. Riker and Alison. Fusion dance. Jive and Quickstep.
Toxic (Rumer Willis) *Dancing With the Stars. Rumer and Val. Freestyle dance. AMAZING DANCE.
A Sky Full of Stars (Coldplay) *Dancing With the Stars. Intro performance for My Jam Monday. Julianne Hough's favorite song.

Stay classy,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment