Friday, July 3, 2015

I've Done a Little Sephora Shopping

My excitement from walking into Sephora is pretty ridiculous. You see, I am one of those people who squeals louder when I drop a makeup product than when I drop my phone. These are the two types of people in the world. My eagerness to go to Sephora has gotten a little out of hand, and I have gotten several products from Sephora, spending more money than I would like to admit. I thought that since I have taken the plunge to purchase these products, I would haul them for you all and give a little first impression of each of them.

Nars Radient Creamy Concealer in Vanilla ($29)


Okay, let's start with the concealer. This is a completely raved about concealer in the beauty community, and I really wanted to give it a go. I'm not really sure why it is called "radiant," which is what I was worried about since I have oily skin, but it actually just has a more "natural" finish. I have seen this concealer hugely used to brighten up the under eyes and the highlight in the center of the face, but also on any spots on other parts of the face. I have tested out this concealer a little bit, and I really like it. It blends very nicely, and I just love a good foam-tip applicator because it makes it super easy to apply. It does a great job at brightening under my eyes and concealing spots, as I have heard. I would give this product a go if you are in the market. Plus, I just love how sleek the Nars packaging is, so that is another great incentive.

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion ($20)


This is another raved about product in the beauty community. I have been using a cheep eyeliner from the drugstore that I have just not been liking, so I decided to try out a high end one. This eyeliner is SO creamy! I love it. It's so simple to apply, and it's waterproof, so it lasts all day! It's a very dark black too. This one isn't super expensive either, so that's always a plus. This is one of those great high end products that has such amazing quality and is definitely worth the money.

Make Up For Ever Step 1 Skin Equalizer Mattifying Primer ($36)


I have been using the Benefit the Pore Fessional primer for a while, and I just haven't been overly impressed with it. It does a great job at making the skin smooth, which is great for the fall and winter time, but in the summer, when my skin gets more oily, it doesn't really matter all that much how smooth it is. This is a great mattifying primer, perfect for sweaty summer days. I highly recommend it to any of my oily girls for those sweaty summer days. Again, with the packaging, I love how sleek Make Up For Ever packaging is.

Nars Lip Gloss in Striptease ($26)


I have bean a lip product lover since the first time I started wearing makeup. I recently got rid of many of my lip glosses, and I was in desperate need of some new ones. I decided to try out the Nars lip glosses because they were some of the cheapest ones at Sephora. This particular one is a nude-peach color, which I love for the summer time. The gloss feels really nice, with just enough color payoff to be seen, but not too much to overpower the rest of your makeup. This will definitely be an essential for me this summer.

Stay classy,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment