We hear it all of the time: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It starts the diet for your day. What better way to start the day than with some yummy breakfast pops? Plus, they are super healthy and easy to make ahead of time for those days you are flying out the door. Try out one of these healthy summer pops.Fruit and Yogurt Pop
(photo from here)Don't these pops look cute? If you can't balance a bowl of yogurt in your lap on the way to work, try these super healthy and yummy pops made with delicious fresh fruit and yogurt.
-Fruit, thin sliced (kiwi, strawberries, blue berries, etc.)
1. Add a little bit of yogurt to a popsicle mold.
2. Slip the fruit down the sides to make them slightly visible through the yogurt from the sides.
3. Repeat the process of adding yogurt and then fruit until you reach the top of the mold.
4. Add the popsicle sticks and freeze. Pop one out for a quick and cute breakfast.
Granola Banana Pop
(photo from here) Granola is a go-to for many people for breakfast. Spice it up by covering a banana with it and slipping it onto a popsicle stick.
1. Peal a banana, cut it in half, and stick a popsicle stick in in the end of each half.
2. Pour a generous amount of granola onto a plate.
3. Coat the banana with yogurt using a butter knife.
4. Roll the banana in the granola and place it on parchment paper.
5. Enjoy now or slip into the freezer to eat later.
Cover photo credit: Pinterest