Friday, July 10, 2015

June Loves

 
Hello, time? Yes, it's you. Um...SLOW DOWN! My summer is almost half way over, and I can't deal! I feel like I just did my May Loves post! I have no idea how those thirty days got away from me so quickly. However, in those thirty days, I managed to come up with a couple favorites for the month. Here they are.

Magazine Love: Vogue

(photo from here)
Every fashion and beauty loving female goes through several stages of magazines. the first stage includes ones like Jansport and American Girl. Remember being in love with those? Then she starts to move to more sophisticated magazines like Seventeen and Teen Vogue. I have adjusted to the next level of magazines like Vogue and People's Style. Vogue is my new love, and I felt that I just needed to share that with you guys. Stick me in a car with Vogue, a Starbucks Mocca Frappucino, and some oldies music, and I will be set.

Makeup Love: High End Makeup..in general

(photo from here)
I'm not really sure what has come over me in this past month, but I have just become obsessed with high end makeup recently. My best friend can corroborate that for you, if you are curious. I have just come to realize how much more worth it spending a little more on a makeup product is. (Check out my post earlier this month called Quality Makeup about my philosophy on spending money on makeup.)

Quote Love: Friends Quote

(photo from here)
This quote defines me. I don't know very many people who have seen Friends (IT'S ON NETFLIX, SO NO EXCUSE.) It's quite upsetting, actually. In almost every situation, I can have a great Friends reference, but I contain myself because no one would understand it. It's a lonely world for us Friends addicts out there.

Pinterest Search Love: Clean Desk Photos

(photo from here)
(photo from here)
(photo from here) 
I have a little OCD in me when it comes to desks. Seeing all of this adorable perfectly clean desks is just great. With the cute little staplers and Macs sitting all neatly and aligned, I just can't even handle it! (Click the tab to the right to see more photos I have pined recently.)

TV Show Love: Law and Order SVU

(photo from here) 
366 episodes later, I can say I have seen every single episode of Law and Order: SVU. It's seriously one of the greatest shows I've seen. The writers have done an amazing job writing each of the episodes, just snaps to them. I have now gone from watching a season in two days to having to wait till September to see the next one, so....I'm obviously going through withdraw. My obsession is real too because I have dedicated a Pinterest board to it. It has even inspired the next story I am working on.

Stay classy,
Molly

Cover photo credit: pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment