Monday, July 13, 2015

Music to My Ears of June

I've had a real oldies music kick in the past month. I thought I would update you all on a list of songs I have been playing on repeat in the last month. You'll see mostly oldies, except for a few newer songs that have peaked my interest. Just take a second to listen to the lyrics of The Riddle. Truly an amazing song with the best lyrics you could ask for. Here is just a little music inspiration if you are in desperate need.

Go Big or Go Home (American Authors)
Black Water (The Doobie Brothers)
Life is a Highway (Tom Cochrane) *The Rascal Flats version is good, but I the original one better.
I Want You to Want Me (Cheap Trick)
Everything I Own (Bread) *Hahahaha....bread?
We Built this City (Starship)
Lights (Journey) *You just can't hate on Journey
Piano Man (Billy Joel)
I'll Be There for You (The Remembrandts) *Oh man, is this THE song.
The Riddle (Five for Fighting) *Best lyrics of any song I have ever heard.

Stay classy,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment