(photo and recipe from here)Ingredients:
-vanilla ice cream
1. Start by placing two scoops of vanilla ice cream into a glass.
2. Start to slowly add the strawberry soda, allowing time for the foam to settle before adding more.
3. Top it off with a scoop of whipped cream and a cherry!
4. Serve with a long spoon and a fun straw.
Valentine's Chocolate Dipped Pretzels
(photo and recipe from here) Ingredients:
-pink, red, and white chocolate melts
1. Melt your chocolate into individual bowls until smooth.
2. Then start to dip parts of the pretzels into the chocolate and place on paper.
3. Top the pretzels off with some fun sprinkles and let harden before enjoying!
(photo from here) Ingredients
1. Start by making your brown mix and cook in small cupcake pans. All time to cool.
2. Take your skewers and stack on your ingredients: strawberries, marshmallows, brownies.
3. Melt the chocolate and lightly drizzle it over the top of the cabobs.
4. Allow the chocolate to cool and enjoy!
I hope this gave you some ideas for yummy treats! Leave in the comments bellow which ones you tried, and, as always, let me know your blog post ideas.
Cover photo from here.