Monday, April 18, 2016

I Feel Like I Have My Life Together When...

I feel like college is just this endless feeling of not having your life together. It is the constant stress on everyone's mind, and if it isn't, you're doing college wrong. Four years may seem like enough time for us to become real-world, functioning adults, but just getting through one day without having something go horribly wrong is a blessing. However, instead of pouting and worrying over the subject, I thought I would have a little fun with it and come of with a list of scenarios that make me really feel like I have everything down. Here we go. I feel like I have my life together when...

I have zero emails in my inbox.
I make my bed in the morning (or really any time at all during the day).
I manage to squeeze in time to go to the gym.
I'm not rushing to my first class in the morning.
I know what the weather will be like tomorrow.
I put on a leather jacket.
I plug a USB in correctly the first time.
I set my alarm for the next day, and I realize I will get more than 6 hours of sleep tonight.
It's a Sunday night. I don't know why. I just feel really prepared for the week on Sunday nights.
I start a paper two days before it is due instead of a day before.
I do laundry.
I remember to put on earrings in the morning.
I check everything off of my to-do list.
I remember to take my umbrella to class because it will rain that afternoon.
I leave my favorite study space before the cleaning crew comes at night.
I finally get caught up on Dancing With the Stars (They are two hour long episodes every week, so it's a real accomplishment to be caught up with that show.)
I have time to make tea in the morning.
My stomach doesn't start growling during second period.  

That's all. Au revoir!

Molly
Cover photo credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment