Friday, July 25, 2014

Five Faves Friday: Jewelry, Shoes, and More


Another lovely week has passed us by. Per usual, my first day of school date is quickly approaching, so next week will begin my First Day Back series. It will include tips for getting you ready on your first day back at school. Now let's get into my favorites.



Watch

I purchased a watch from Forever 21 a few weeks ago, and I love it. It's a simple silver watch but I find it makes any outfit look put together. You don't need to spend a lot on watches. This one was only $25 and you can find similar ones from places like Target or H&M.

Black Sandals

I purchased a pair of black sandals from Kohl's the other day. They are part of Lauren Conrad's line at Kohl's. I feel like everyone needs a pair nice black flip flops and these were super cheep. I got them on sale for only $10 and they are very comfortable. I have bean reaching them for a lot this week.

NCIS Los Angeles

As you all know, I have an obsession with crime shows. My two favorites are NCIS and Criminal minds, and I recently decided to start watching NCIS Los Angeles since it is a spin off from NCIS and I have really enjoyed it. I am watching all of the episodes, and I am currently at the end of season two. Though I do not like it as much as NCIS and Criminal Minds, it is still enjoyable to watch.

Scarlett Johansson

This lovely lady is amazing! I loved her in Iron Man and The Avengers. I am really excited to see her in the movie that came out today, Lucy. She is such an amazing actor and she is beautiful. Also, I'm pretty sure she changes her hair color for every movie, which I find interesting.

Quote

"Never complain, never explain. Resist the temptation to defend yourself or make excuses."

-Brian Tracy

...be something worth writing about...




Photo Credit: pinterest.com, forever21.com

No comments:

Post a Comment