Wednesday, February 25, 2015

A Day of My Life in Black and White: Saturday Shopping

I had a pretty chill day on Saturday, but I thought I would do another vlog style post. I just did a little bit of shopping by myself and had a little bit of me time. Today I will just show you what I was wearing, what I my makeup was, and just a few other things I did to fill my Saturday.

 
 
Starting off with the makeup, I went super simple this day. I just put on a little bit of Makeup Forever Concealer and I set that with my Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder. When I go for super light makeup looks, I really like to use a soft pink blush and a semi-bold lip color. I also threw on my big framed glasses instead of putting my contacts in. The attention of the face is focused on the bright lip and bold glasses.
 
I went for a simple but chic outfit for the day. I have been obsessed with my Forever 21 blazer, so I paired it with a pair of dark blue Hollister jeans, a simple black and white tank form Nordstrom, and my much loved Target boots. I added a silver watch for a bit of glam and of course I had to wear a coat over the top because it was snowing outside.


 Like I said, I just had a little shopping day to myself. I went to a strip mall and of course stopped by Target. I am in love with all of their spring clothes, but temperatures are still in the teens here, so I am trying to keep myself from purchasing anything just yet. Because of the cold temp, I stopped by Starbucks to work on my blog a little bit. FYI, you can get your drinks in a mug! I got this hot chocolate in a mug, and it was the cutest thing!

After a day of shopping and Starbucks, I decided to sit down and read the magazine I got in the mail the other day. When I was at Books-a-Million early that day, I sat down and read an issue of Vogue. I had never really looked at the magazine, but it really made me more interested in fashion. Because this magazine is geared more towards older women, I will be sticking with Teen Vogue for me, but I highly recommend their Instagram account (@voguemagazine) and the Teen Vogue account (@teenvogue). they post a bunch of great fashion photos.
 

 My day ended with an hour at Church and dinner with my family. But let's not forget, I spent the rest of the evening watching Friends. I am in the middle of season 8, and I am starting to realize that I am going to finish it soon. I don't want to thought! I always get that empty feeling inside. Is it just me?

Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed this little vlog post.

Stay classy,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment