Friday, March 6, 2015

Free This Friday: Monthly Loves


Contrary to popular belief, I thought February was quite a long month, but I am not trying to force my opinion on you. I am just here to share with you a few things I loved this month. Grab a cup of super sweet hot chocolate, light a simple candle, and keep reading.

Favorite Fashion Trend: Athletic



I have never worn this outfit in my life before, but I completely fell in love when I first saw it. I know it might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I think this whole athletic trend that is big this spring looks really cool. I just thought it would be really cool to pull something like this off. Check out my post last week about spring trends by clicking here.

Loved Makeup Item: NYX Blush in Peach


This really isn't a peach blush; it's more of a pinky color blush, but I really love it. Before recently, I had never really been a big blush person. However, I came to the realization of how much of an impact blush can make on your look. I wear blush almost every day now because it just adds a bit of "togetherness" to a look. No matter how see-through white your skin may seem this winter, a little blush can bring a lot of life back to your face.

Loved Beauty Item: Up & Up Apricot Blemish Scrub


With the recent struggles with my skin, I wanted to try out a new type of scrub. I found this one at Target for only a couple dollars, and I have fallen in love. I don't use it every day (about 2-3 times a week), but it works fabulous. If you are looking for a super affordable scrub for your acne prone skin, check this out! You won't regret it.

Loved Song: Everybody by Ingrid Michaelson


I first heard this song in the movie LOL (and you all know that I love songs that are in movies). Ingrid has such a beautiful voice and this song just puts me in a good. I plaid it for my friend and we have just been singing it all of the time together. Check it out! (Listening to it right now, ironically....)

Loved YouTube Video: DWTS 19 (Week 2) Opening Group Number


As you all know, I have a small (not really small...) obsession with Dancing With the Stars. I have been really missing it for the past few months (It starts back up on March 16th!!!!!), so I have just been watching dances and such on YouTube. One thing I have noticed is that in recent seasons, they have put a huge effort in the show openings. This is one of my favorite ones. This is the opener for the week where each star gets to pick their favorite song to dance to, and this opening is a montage of the judges dancing to their favorite songs. You never get to see the judges dancing, so this was a really cool dance number.

Stay classy,
Molly

Photo Credit: pinterest.com, target.com

P.S. I apologize for the lack of posts this week. I have been very busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment