Friday, June 5, 2015

Monthly Loves: May

It's June already, and that means it's time for my May Loves! May was a super quick month for me, and I had to say goodbye to my high school career. Here are just a few of the things I loved this month.

Makeup Product: Mac Mineralized SkinFinish in Soft and Gentle ($32)
(Photo from here)
I did a blog post earlier this month hauling my first ever Mac products (click here to read it), and I said that I wasn't overly impressed with this product. Of course this was only a first impression, and now that I have used it several times, I have come to really love it. It's not overly shimmery, so it's perfect for every day use. I like to apply a little bit to the tops of my cheek bones and down the center of my face for a nice pick-me-up look. It's one of the few makeup products I do wear on my no makeup makeup days. I highly recommend it for anyone who is looking for an every-day highlighter.

Nail Polish: Essie Nail Polish in Bikini So Teeny ($8.50)
(Picture from here)
I have been eyeing this polish for a while, and it is a cult favorite for many people. While shopping at Target with a friend, I decided to finally pick it up. I had recently got rid of almost all of my nail polish, so I felt I deserved a new one. Let me say, I am in love with it! It's a very unique pale but bright blue that contrasts so well against my warmer summer skin tone. I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a simple and cute spring/summer nail polish color.

Dress: Textured Woven A-Line Dress ($24)
(Photo from here)
With my graduation being last month, I had many events that I needed to dress up for. While I was shopping at Forever 21, my mom picked up this dress for me to try on. I was instantly drawn to it because it was part of the athlete trend that I am loving this spring. I have warn this dress multiple times since purchasing it, and I am just falling more in love with it. I got so many compliments on it when I wore it too. I especially love that it has sleeves, so I didn't have to wear a sweater to cover my shoulders to follow my school dress code.

Website: www.6pm.com
In the middle of the month my friend told me about this website her mom had found. It sells discounted clothes, shoes, and accessories. This website has a huge variety of popular brands, and I have become addicted to it. You can easily find some great clothes for incredibly low prices. Check it out!

TV Show: Law and Order: SVU
(Photo from here) 
Since NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, Criminal Minds, and Dancing With the Stars (Congrats to Rumer and Val. Love them both!) have ended for the summer, I have found myself at a loss for what to do with my life. I have been eyeing this Law and Order show for quite some time, and I knew I wanted to start watching it soon, so I finally took the plunge. I have to say that I really love it so far! I am as addicted to it as all of my other shows, and I am excited to spend the whole summer watching all of the seasons.

Stay classy,
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment