Monday, August 1, 2016

Loves of July 2016

Hello, August! I'm trying my very best to be excited about this, but July is one of my favorite months, and now it is over. Since July is over, today I am bringing to you a few of the things I loved in the month of July. I'll be covering everything from fashion to books for you today, so poor yourself a cup of tea and enjoy the read.

Loved Dress: Floral Dress from Dry Goods 


When I walked in the store and saw this dress, I had to physically contain myself from squealing. It was the most adorable, girly dress I had every seen, and I knew I needed it in my life. I picked up this dress from a store called Dry Goods, which I have never been in before. It has become one of my new favorites. Everything in it is so unique and reasonably priced. 

Loved Style Inspiration: Carrie Bradshaw 


I've been watching The Carried Diaries on Netflix this month, and I am just absolutely in love with Carrie's style. It is always so put together and cute. She has really made me want to experiment more with patterns because she is always rocking super cute patterned dresses and skirts. 

Loved Accessory: Mirrored Sunglasses 

My life has forever been changed by mirrored sunglasses. I think they add such a a cool vibe to any look! I've been wearing this pair I got from Target almost every day. I need to get a silver pair now, too. 

Loved Author: Stephen King 

I have always enjoyed Stephen King's books, but this month I read two of his books that made me love his writing even more: Misery and Mr. Mercedes. I have really come to appreciate how fantastic of a writer he is.

Loved Movies: Dead Poets Society & Good Will Hunting 

It seems as though I was on a Robin Williams kick this month. These two movies are two of his most notable, and I can't believe it took me so long to watch them. They have definitely squeezed in near the top of my list of the greatest movies I have ever seen. They are two absolutely fantastic movies with incredibly moving themes that made me question everything I thought I knew about life. 

Loved Adventure: Visiting Chicago (again)

I visited my favorite city again this month: Chicago. I've been going here ever since I was little, and every time I go, I want to live there more and more. It's a goal of mine to live in a big city, even if it is just for a little bit. I want to try something different from the suburban landscape I am so accustom to. In due time, I suppose.


Pinterest Love: 


Molly Steckler 

No comments:

Post a Comment